Frizzy hair is unmanageable. You have to spend hours styling it and making it look smoother. Even after using multiple products, it is difficult to remove the frizz. Different smoothening techniques like Brazilian blowout and keratin treatment are used to deal with the frizz. You get smooth and shiny hair using both methods. Their effect lasts up to 12 weeks as new hair starts to grow. You can check both processes and choose the one which suits you. The given article will help you compare the process of brazilian blowout vs keratin treatment and help you to choose a suitable one.
Brazilian blowout is a hair treatment to remove frizz and make your hair look shiner. Using this treatment, you can maintain your texture and still get smooth hair. On the other hand, you can also get straight hair.
- Steps of the treatment
- In the first step, a solution gets applied to your hair. This liquid is distributed evenly along your hair.
- Your hair is dried using a blow dryer after applying the solution. It helps the formula to seal around your hair. It is the bonding step for your hair and formula.
- The next step is to iron the air at different degrees based on the hair type. It will straighten your hair. You can skip this step if you want to keep your hair structure.
- The following step is rinsing out the hair.
- After this, the blow dryer is used on the hair.
Keratin treatment is used to give smooth straight hair. In this treatment, use of artificial keratin is made that make your hair soft and shiny.
- Steps of the treatment:
- The first step of this treatment is washing hair.
- After washing your hair, the stylist will blow dry your hair.
- After the hair has zero moisture, the stylist will start applying the keratin solution. The solution is left in your hair for a certain time interval.
- The next step is blow-drying the hair.
- After this, your hair is ironed to straighten the hair.
- Then the hair is washed, and the process is complete.
- Brazilian blowout vs keratin treatment – comparison
The result of both processes is smooth and shiny hair. In one of the treatments, you can maintain hair texture. And in other, you can only have straight hair. You can choose the treatment as per the requirement.